WOOKEY HOLE CAVES AND ATTRACTIONS - Visiting Wookey Hole Caves includes over 20 fantastic attractions in the one ticket price! With access to Circus Shows, Kids Play Areas, Mirror Maze, Penny Arcade and much much more, Wookey Hole is a great day out, whatever the weather! NEW – 4D Cinema, showing “The Lost World” – using the latest technology you are taken to a land far away on an adventure of a lifetime.
Longleat House and Safari Park
LONGLEAT HOUSE AND SAFARI PARK - Featured on BBC's Animal Park, Longleat House and Safari Park is less than a 2-hour drive away from Holiday Resort Unity, just off the A36 between Bath and Salisbury.
You can spend the whole day exploring one of England's most beautiful stately homes and the famous Safari Park where you can drive through and enjoy some incredible close encounters with some of the world's most amazing animals.
Cheddar Caves - Discover the breathtaking splendor of Britain's most beautiful stalactite cavern where Cheddar Man, Britain's oldest skeleton, was found. Audio guides bring the cave to life for kids and adults, telling the fascinating story of its Ice Age creation, Stone Age occupation and Victorian exploration.
Need to know
- The audio guide is included in the price of your ticket and you can choose how much detail you listen to. It's available in adults' and kids' versions, and in English, French and German.
- Gough's Cave contains steps, a steep gradient (1:10) and is wet underfoot so is unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Transcripts and audio loop systems available for those with impaired sight and hearing.
- You can buy Cheddar cheese, matured for up to 12 months in Gough's Cave, in our Cargo Cult shop.
- The original skeleton of Cheddar Man is being conserved in the Natural History Museum.
Begin an exciting journey by enjoying a day at the adventure park and fun farm. At Animal Farm Adventure Park, in Berrow, Somerset, you and the family will be offered action-packed activities, exhilarating rides and an idyllic farm that is home to a number of friendly animals.
Backed by more than 30 years in business, the park is a notable tourist attraction renowned as having the most excellent value for money in the area, encouraging families, schools, and holiday makers to enjoy the amusement park, pet the cuddly animals and handle the exotic creatures. In addition to hosting activities that feature special TV characters, there is delicious food in venues that have a five-star hygiene rating.
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm is a unique hands-on zoo and working farm just outside Bristol set in over 100 acres of beautiful countryside.
The park is one of the south west's top tourist attractions, welcoming 170,000 visitors a year and giving each one a fun-filled, exciting animal experience in a family park full of adventure play grounds, tractor rides and educational exhibits.
Fleet Air Arm Museum
As one of the premier attractions in the South West, the Fleet Air Arm Museum offers a day out guaranteed to thrill the whole family. You’ll be up close and personal with the giants of aviation history.
Major Exhibitions include:
- Concorde 002
- Aircraft Carrier Experience Battle of the Atlantic
- WWII & Korea Royal Naval Air Service in WWI Falklands Conflict
- 21st Century Aircraft Carriers
Click to Book!
Only 16 left
Click to Book!